All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS, a premier institute that offers medical studies, invites various applications every year from eligible students for admission to its MBBS courses. The admission to these MBBS courses is done through an entrance exam - AIIMS Entrance Exam 2012.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Entrance Exam 2012:
The candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria can appear for the AIIMS 2012 Entrance Exam:
1. The candidates must have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English securing a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths. The candidates awaiting their Class 12th examination result may also apply.
2. The candidate must have attained the minimum age of 17 years.
How to Apply for AIIMS Entrance Exam 2012:
The eligible candidates can apply through two modes- online and offline.
On-Line: The candidates can apply online through AIIMS website. The instructions to fill up the application is provided at the website itself. The application fess can paid on line itself through credit or debit card using on line SBI Transaction.
Off-Line: The candidates applying off line can obtain the prospectus-cum-application form through speed post. A duly filled application along with the application fee DD should be sent to the following address before the last date of application:
"Assistant Controller of Examinations, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110 608"
The envelope containing application should be superscribed as- "REQUEST FOR APPLICATION FORM FOR MBBS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2012"
Syllabus of AIIMS Entrance Exam 2012:
The AIIMS Entrance Exam 2012 will be divided into 4 sections:
- General Knowledge
- Circular Motion
- Wave Motion: Optics
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, first law of Thermodynamics
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Nuclear Physics
- Electronic Devices
- Section A : General & Inorganic Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- Periodic Properties of Elements
- Chemistry of Elements and Compounds
- Section B: Organic Chemistry
- Section C: Physical Chemistry
- State of Matter
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Anatomy and Physiology:
- Reproductive System:
- Developmental Biology:
- Diversity of Animal Life:.
- Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis) .
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems -Plant growth and development. Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants: Internal structure of stem and secondary growth; Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions: Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves; photosynthesis. history .importance. Factors and mechanism, stomatal mechanism. transpiration and respiration. Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots.
- Absorption and cellwater relations, transport of water and minerals. tropic and turgor movements.
- Botany and Human Welfare
Important Dates » AIIMS Entrance Exam 2012 NotificationExamination Application Form Status: Closed
Registration Date » : At this point of time the application date is closed. You might be seeing an old application
label_last_date: Last date is not available right now. We would advise you to check the official website for this application.
Date of exam: Date of exam is not Available right now
Examination Application Form Status: Last date is not available right now. We would advise you to check the official website for this application.